TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure that You read and understand these Terms prior to using the Service. These Terms contain important information about the legal agreement between us and provide information about what other documents form part of our relationship with You.
- 1.1 These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute the legal agreement (“Agreement”) between You and Dufil Prima Foods Plc (DUFIL or the Company).
- Certain Services being provided on the Platform may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail
- DUFIL may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of its Platform or Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Platform Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on the Platform;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Platform;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity
- In the event any User breaches, or DUFIL reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used The Company or its Services, DUFIL may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of its Contests or Platform, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on DUFIL and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from DUFIL or any of its partners, licensors, or associates.
- Intellectual Property
- DUFIL includes a combination of content created by DUFIL, its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("") in all software underlying DUFIL and the Platform and material published on DUFIL, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by DUFIL, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on the Company either in whole or in part without express written license from DUFIL
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on DUFIL (""). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third-party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on DUFIL. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless DUFIL, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on DUFIL, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions
- Users hereby grant to DUFIL and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users' Content on DUFIL
- distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on DUFIL(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to DUFIL.
- Third Party Sites, Services and Products
- DUFIL may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. DUFIL does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from DUFIL and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. DUFIL's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by DUFIL of such third-party Internet site.
- Users' correspondence, transactions/offers or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services/offers of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services/offers of such third party. User agrees that DUFIL will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions/offers with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- DUFIL contains content that is created by DUFIL as well as content provided by third parties. DUFIL does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the DUFIL Services provided on DUFIL including while participating in any of the contests hosted on DUFIL.
- User Conduct
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of DUFIL Services;
- deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with DUFIL subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by DUFIL). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information. *Name and Surname must match name in NIN or any other government approved mode of identification*
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with DUFIL.
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from DUFIL by marking e-mails or sending SMSs from DUFIL as part of their "safe senders" list. DUFIL shall not be held liable if any e-mail/SMS remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued by DUFIL to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify DUFIL of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. DUFIL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Users agree to produce pack or card with winning code when/if requested at the point of redemption.;
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third-party software designed to modify or interfere with DUFIL Services and/or DUFIL experience or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying DUFIL or DUFIL’s Services.
- Users agree that without DUFIL's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of DUFIL's Services.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support DUFIL or the DUFIL’s Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of DUFIL Services by any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, multiple predictions on a match,denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt DUFIL Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of DUFIL Services.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to DUFIL Services by any means other than the User interface provided by DUFIL, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of DUFIL Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use DUFIL for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, DUFIL, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on DUFIL without the express written consent of DUFIL;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt DUFIL, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of DUFIL, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through DUFIL or to manipulate User's presence on DUFIL(s);
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- To engage in any illegal activities by predicting matches multiple time through illegal means. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If a User chooses a username that, in DUFIL's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject DUFIL to public disparagement or scorn, or a name which is an official team/league/franchise names and/or name of any sporting personality, as the case may be, DUFIL reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to restrict usage of such names, which in DUFIL’s opinion fall within any of the said categories and/or change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from DUFIL, deny such User access to DUFIL, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to the Platform is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access DUFIL by any means other than through the interface that is provided by DUFIL for use in accessing DUFIL. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Conditions of Participation:
By entering a Contest, user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of DUFIL. Subject to the terms and conditions stipulated herein below, the Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any user from a Contest, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes, if the user engages in unfair conduct, which the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or is in any way detrimental to other Users which includes, but is not limited to:
- Falsifying ones’ own personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by DUFIL to enter a contest and/or claim a prize/winning.;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a Contest or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the user.;
- Colluding with any other user(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose
- Any type of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of any other offers or promotions;
- Tampering with the administration of a Contest or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with a Contest;
- Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other users (Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to DUFIL Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk); or
- Abusing the Website in any way (‘unparliamentary language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some of the examples of Abuse)
It is clarified that in case a User is found to be in violation of this policy, DUFIL reserves its right to initiate appropriate Civil/Criminal remedies as it may be advised other than forfeiture and/or recovery of prize money if any.
- Registration for a contest
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Email address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
- Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
- Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years.
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid phone number.
- DUFIL may on receipt of information bar a person from participation and/or withdrawing winning amounts if such person is found to be one with insider knowledge of participating teams in any given contests/match, organizing boards, leagues etc.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Platform shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
- Failure to respond to calls or fill shared link on email within the stipulated time frame will automatically be forfeited.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for DUFIL, and its affiliates to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever.
The Winners further undertake that they will be available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by DUFIL without any charge. The exact dates remain the sole discretion of DUFIL. Promotional activities may include but not be limited to press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions.
- General Conditions
If it comes to the notice of DUFIL that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of DUFIL that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then DUFIL shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest or Contest it in any manner.
Note: Leader board does not confirm you a winner until an official call and email is put across.
Employees, directors, affiliates, relatives, and family members of DUFIL, will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).